As a client of PlusVirtual, you have the right to:
- Be fully informed in advance about service to be provided, as well as any modifications to the service plan.
- Participate in the development and periodic revision of the plan of service.
- Know in advance of the charges associated with our service, including payment for service from third parties or any other charges for which you may be responsible.
- Expect confidentiality and privacy of all information related to your care, as required by law.
- Be advised on PlusVirtual Notice of Privacy Practices regarding the disclosure of clinical records.
- Be informed of any financial benefits when referred to an organization.
- Be fully informed of your responsibilities.
- Receive information about the scope of services that PlusVirtual will provide and specific limitations on those services.
- The right to speak to a pharmacist.
As a client of PlusVirtual, you have the responsibility to:
- Be fully informed in advance about service to be provided, including any modifications to the service plan.
- Have your property and person treated with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Be informed of your rights under law to formulate advance directives, as applicable.
- Be free from misappropriation of your property or any form of abuse: neglect, verbal, mental, sexual and physical.